Troubleshooting Your Adjustable Height Desk
THE DESK DOES NOT DRIVE AT ALL
Check: Is the mains connected to the control box?
Try/Solution: Try to connect a lamp or similar to the mains supply to check that the supply voltage is OK.
Check: Are all plugs mounted correctly in the control box and to the leg?
Try/Solution: Check all connections.
Check: Are there any visible damages on cables, controls, the control box or legs?
Try/Solution: Damaged parts must be exchanged. Contact Innovant.
INITIALIZE YOUR DESK
THE DESK CAN ONLY DRIVE DOWNWARDS
The desk must be initialized.
DESK CANNOT BE RAISED FULL STROKE - ALWAYS STOPS IN SAME POSITION
The system has set a new end-stop outwards.
To erase this position, the desk must be initialized again.
The desk cannot drive up if it has not been initialized. If the control switch has a digital display that says error code E01, the desk must be initialized.
How to initialize:
1. Press down key and drive to the lowest position. Hold the key until the desk stops completely.
2. Reactivate the down key and hold the key until the desk stops completely.
3. Now the desk can drive up.
THE HEIGHT IN THE DISPLAY IS NOT CORRECT
Correct the height in the display to the actual height of the desk by following the procedure shown in the video or in the text below.
How to set the height of your desk:
Measure the actual height of your desk – from floor to the upper edge of the tabletop.
Set the height:
1. Press the up and down keys at the same time.
2. A figure appears in the display.
3. Use the up or down key to change the figure to the actual height.
HOW TO STORE A MEMORY POSITION (DP style control switches)
Favorite positions for sitting and/or standing can be stored. Follow the procedure shown in the video or the instructions below.
How to store a position:
1. Drive to the height you wish to store.
2. Press ‘S’ and then the memory button.
3. Your position has now been stored.
To recall your memory position, press the memory button until you reach the stored position.
HOW TO STORE A MEMORY POSITION (DPG style control switches)